CALL TO ARTISTS: BAINBRIDGE IN BLOOM 2017 GARDEN TOUR ART
Arts & Humanities Bainbridge seeks original artwork for Bainbridge In Bloom 2017. The artist’s work will serve as the official image of the 29th annual Bainbridge In Bloom Garden Tour in June 2017. This is AHB’s signature annual event, reaching a national audience through print and online promotion.
While the artwork will be used to promote the Garden Tour, submissions need not be limited to literal representations. We are looking for artwork inspired by outdoor spaces – gardens, flowers, plants, landscapes and seascapes. Photographs, figurative work, along with creativity in color and abstraction are welcome.
The artist will retain ownership of the original artwork, but Arts & Humanities Bainbridge retains the right to use portions or the entirety of the artwork image for all current and future marketing purposes.
RECOGNITION AND BENEFITS
The chosen artist will receive the following recognition and benefits:
- A $500 cash prize, and four complimentary tickets to the two-day general admission Garden Tour (estimated value $140).
- A press release announcing the selection of the artist and the work.
- Attribution for the artist on the Arts & Humanities Bainbridge website; Bloom posters, flyers, event invitations, press releases, and other marketing materials.
- A live link to the artist’s website and in any other promotional materials distributed in electronic format.
Artists may submit digital images for up to 10 pieces of artwork electronically or on disc that is mailed or delivered to us. Artwork must be in JPEG format and include name, title, medium, and dimensions.
In addition to the digital images, include in Word or PDF format:
- A short cover letter with your contact information
- A brief bio or resume
- An inventory list with your name, work titles, medium, dimensions
Deliver or mail submissions on CD or portable drive to:
Arts Humanities Bainbridge
Attn: Bainbridge in Bloom 2017 Artwork
221 Winslow Way W, Suite 201, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
You may also submit electronically (please do not email image files). Email email@example.com or call 206.842.7901 for information, online Dropbox location and instructions.
Submission deadline: 5 pm, December 30, 2016
Early submission is encouraged – thank you!